Original Ford-T beer holder

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Original Ford-T beer holder
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willi Kuehnis on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 02:29 am:

Did you ever see this original beer bottle and beer cup holder ?beer holder 1925

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 05:58 am:

Nice Willi and its obviously very old as there no where to put the ice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 08:32 am:

Kevin, I am going to hazard a guess that someone named Willi Kuehnis may possibly be posting from somewhere in Europe, in which case "nowhere to put the ice" is a normal state of affairs.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 09:27 am:

Like it!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 10:06 am:

Very clever! I think my patio needs one...or two.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 10:31 am:

Do you know why the British drink warm beer?
Because their refrigerators are made by Lucas.

(common joke among British sportscar owners)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 10:39 am:

Yea, from what I understand the only thing Lucas made that didn't suck was their line of vacuum cleaners.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Brewer - NorCal on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 04:29 pm:

Joseph Lucas, the "Inventor of Darkness".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 07:17 pm:

You guys making fun of Lucas should know they were the ones that invented intermittent wipers and also the strobe light.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willi Kuehnis on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 01:50 am:

I don't understand about ice !?

We drink so fast, we don't need ice !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 05:47 am:

All these snide cracks about Lucas. It has been said that early on in their business, Lucas produced an electric vacuum cleaner. It has also been said that it was the only product they ever made that did not suck.

With my apologies to our friends in the Great British Isles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 06:28 am:

Where there is a Will ...

There is a Way ...

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration