Mothers Day weather.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Mothers Day weather.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 09:03 am:

OT Happy Mothers Day from wintry South Dakotasnow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 11:55 am:

Accept the snow, Robert.... A high school friend of mine, now retired, has been 'ducking tornados' down in Texas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 12:01 pm:

Marvin, I use to live in south central Nebr., know what ducking tornado's is all about having been in three and have seen many more. Both will provide much clean-up work...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 12:20 pm:

Ouch. And I was complaining about it being overcast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 12:24 pm:

We're supposed to have a high today of 56.... Guess my bride won't care for a lot of outdoors time either. Enjoy the warmth of Mothers' Day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 01:06 pm:

East solar temp 151.9 deg f (measured on the glass)
South solar temp 123.5 deg f
Outside temp 82.8 at the 7th floor.
Bride is enjoying the A/C and bottle feeding a Kitten, all in all a good mothers day:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 02:03 pm:

It's actually hotter than in some parts of Texas in southern Ontario!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 02:11 pm:

Low 80's and sunny here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 06:44 pm:

Got a sister in Apache Junction, by Phoenix, AZ. When she tells about their weather, my comment is "Suffer! After all, it's ONLY 'dry heat'..."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 08:04 pm:

Interesting Marvin, I have a sister that lives in Peoria, Az. north west of Phoenix, sent me a picture of their pool this morning.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration