TT door glass

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: TT door glass
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vernon G Enis on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

I am getting new glass made for my doors. I made a template of the size I think I need but does anyone know for sure the size. I came up with 24 1/4 x 20 1/2 inches ? Truck is a 1923 square cab

(Message edited by tinner12 on May 10, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 03:52 pm:

Cut a piece of cardboard and place it in the door window channel and move it up and down to see how it fits. Take that to your glass cutter to use as a template.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black SC/FL on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 11:19 pm:

The vendors used to sell a book listing all the glass sizes, including the radius of the corners. It was only a few bucks, but, I don't know what I did with mine.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration