Richmond meet in June

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Richmond meet in June
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

Is anyone from the Tulsa area going to Richmond meet? I need a pan transported to Claude Jochmans from there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 08:29 am:

Where is this guy located??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 08:46 am:

Mike -- I'm going to the Richmond meet and will be there Thursday. I'd be happy to transport the pan back home to Tulsa. Contact me at 918.640.2318
Rich C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 08:50 am:

Oops! My error, I was thinking the Virginia swap meet when you said Richmond. Sorry about my mix -up Mike.
Rich C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 09:30 am:

Mike -- I'm just 2 hours from Tulsa and will be going to Richmond. Who has the pan now?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 08:34 pm:

Thanks Mike! Joe Bell was willing to help me with a good straight pan and he will be at Richmond. Overnight I believe Lee rounded up a good one near me. I'll keep you in mind if it falls through.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 11:19 pm:

I'm planning on coming. Bringing header plates, new wrenches, sets of wood PU bed hardware and new Fronty rockers and stands.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration