Valve cutting tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Valve cutting tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 12:21 am:

I picked up this old Sioux valve cutting tool today. Anyone use one or have info on it? Thanks, PK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 08:47 am:

I have several of these type cutters. You are missing the crank handle that attaches to the end of the valve with a set screw so that you can turn the valve against the cutter. Modern valves are usually to hard to cut with the original cutter. I suppose a carbide cutter would work but have never tried it. Nice display piece. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 09:40 am:

You answered my question.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 10:16 am:

Thanks Keith. I found this add searching around last night. I'll have to make a handle. PK

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration