Ruckstell Fold Out Advertisement Pamphlet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ruckstell Fold Out Advertisement Pamphlet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 10:46 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 10:52 am:

I hope that the road in the first picture is "One Way" and that way is up. Yikes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 10:57 am:

There have been many roads like that in California. The uphill traffic has the right of way and downhill traffic must back up until they find a place wide enough to pass. The drivers going either direction must honk at all blind curves to let the other drivers know they are coming.

I have also found narrow roads which had time limits. Vehicles going in one direction would travel at odd hours and those going the other direction at even hours.

Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 10:57 am:

I wonder if that photo is of the old Mt.Wilson toll road?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 10:58 am:

Bill, It was on that very road that the term "testicular fortitude" was coined. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration