Old Photo - No Wiggly Room

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - No Wiggly Room
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 11:06 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 11:10 am:

Amazing. 3 across the back. OK it's tight but still....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 11:21 am:

Appears to be a Montana plate - a few more comments here:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/502007.html?1418918063

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 11:43 am:

Guess I didn't move this photo to the already posted folder. I have close to 5,000 old model T related photos on my computer and it is becoming harder all the time to remember each and every one I have posted here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 12:01 pm:

I have a somewhat opposite problem - when I look at a photo, my mind tells me if I've seen it before. The fun part is finding the earlier posting, which can be especially challenging if the description in the previous thread is generic.

In this case, I recognized the photo and did the following google search:

site:mtfca.com "old photo" jay 1915

Here are the results - if you scroll down the photo is in the seventh row:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:mtfca.com+%22old+photo%22+jay+1915&client=s afari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=qdFQVdDlFY_xoASai4HwDQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ &biw=1256&bih=686

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 12:16 pm:

Erik, I used to be really good at remembering pictures I have seen in the past, but as each year passes I am slowly losing that ability no matter how sharp I try to stay. This getting old thing is very frustrating!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 02:39 pm:

It ain't for sissies, Jay. As always, thanks for the pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Rigdon on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 02:40 pm:

Jay, your pictures are always great and always welcome, previously shown or not. Hope you keep them coming.

Ajo Bill

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration