Fair Value Appraisal Wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Fair Value Appraisal Wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Ruth on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 03:37 pm:

I am selling my T on Hemmings http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/ford/model_t/1736268.html
and I would like an honest opinion as to what fair price I should ask for it. I am more than willing to negotiate. I need to sell it so I can move to San Diego where it is warm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 05:30 pm:

I would guess if you cut the price in half it would sell?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 05:57 pm:

You're car would like the warm weather TOO!
Take it with you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 06:06 pm:

Bring it to San Diego. We have a speedster run every year. There is also one in Northern Ca and in Arizona which are also popular with drivers from San Diego. No honest way to appraise your car without driving it and hearing it run. Some cars which look good in pictures are not as good as they appear.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 06:27 pm:

Doug,

Have you tried your local craigslist ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 07:24 pm:

I'm with Bud.

I'd price it at $4k and be willing to negotiate down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Ruth on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 10:09 am:

Thanks to all for the advice. I have 2 vintage MG's along with a 2016 Miata for SoCAL so the T has to go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 11:08 am:

I'd keep the T.
Nothing that says LUCAS on it!
I saw a T shirt that had a pic of a Rolls that said "quieter than a Lucas horn".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 11:33 am:

I second what Norman recommends.....Bring it to San Diego and enjoy life in the warm sun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Ruth on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 12:18 pm:

I lowered the price to 3500. It is on Craigslist as well. Not a lot of Model T fans in Central Ohio though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick McFadden on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 08:58 am:

Doug I sent you a PM, please contact me.

Thanks,
Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 09:13 am:

I would sell the MG's and keep the T.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration