Hogshead removal time lapse.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hogshead removal time lapse.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeremy Gibson on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 08:50 am:

Just a bit of fun with the timelapse on my phone today.

http://youtu.be/65RFX0m5ruc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 09:03 am:

Neat! Right hand drive, no less! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 11:03 am:

Jeremy, you must be the guy the Ford used to time band replacement! :-) LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeremy Gibson on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 01:22 pm:

Haha!

Just made one fitting it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeremy Gibson on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 04:53 pm:

http://youtu.be/-kSkbqpfmP4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 07:21 pm:

No wonder it took me longer to put mine back on, didn't have the pretty red lights, air tools, and that extra hand!! LOL...cool video Jeremy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 10:30 pm:

He is going to have a lot of problems with that re-install. He put the pedals on the wrong side. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Hunter, Lithgow, NSW Australia on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 03:32 am:

Has no one ever told you guys in the U.S. of A that your pedals and steering wheel are on the wrong side. As evidence, ours are on the "right" side! :-)

Great videos Jeremy! Hope I can do it like that when it comes time. No hoist though.

Cheers, Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeremy Gibson on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 03:42 am:

Actually it's not a hoist it's just a elastic tie down strap thingy hung off a nail in the ceiling.

It just takes 5lbs or so off the weight for you, it makes life so much easier. It makes it so you can lift the hogs head with one hand at arms length and hold it for as long as you need.

Until it slips off the nail and the hook hits you on the back of your hand at mach3. But up to that point it's the best idea I have ever had.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 08:48 am:

Paul,

Even the Swedes, before they saw the error of their ways and started driving on the right side of the road in 1967, had the sense to have the steering wheel on the left side of their vehicles! ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 09:29 am:

It's kind of wild how much the hogshead moves around and settles into place as the different bolts are tightened down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Henry - Werribee, Australia on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 09:44 am:

If I did a timelapse of my hogshead removal you would beat it if you shot yours at normal speed!

I blame the 26 firewall and hogshead ears getting in the way.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration