What is this on the bottom of my Fordor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What is this on the bottom of my Fordor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Conte on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 12:40 pm:

I think it is a brake light switch. It has a spring pull and a spring and a piece insulating material on a pin and what looks like contacts. It's mounted just behind the foot brake linkage.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Conte on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 08:32 pm:

Does anybody know what this is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 08:51 pm:

It might be part of a vintage alarm system. They were motion activated or hooked to the pedal. Or its part of an electric bell or light switch..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 07:42 am:

Looks like a brake light switch.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration