Old Photo - Oat Burners To The Rescue

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Oat Burners To The Rescue
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 11:20 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 12:31 pm:

LOL, I had heard of rice burners, but not oat burners! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 12:42 pm:

Last weekend a fella hollered at me as he passed my VERY
loaded TT ..... "Get a horse !". :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 12:47 pm:

Appears to be a very rare 1917 town car.

Strange that it's in the middle of nowhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 06:58 pm:

"Hey Jerry. That's the fourth city slicker we've pulled out of this mud hole today. I'll be glad when the old man gets tired and changes that detour sign back to the new road."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Brady on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 07:11 pm:

Kind of like the canal boats hauling all the stuff to build the railroads. Maybe one of those mules is named "Sal"...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 07:53 pm:

I thought just about everywhere, was in the middle of nowhere, back then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 10:23 pm:

When we were kids in Montana as we'd pass model A Fords in town on our bikes we'd holler, "Get a Horse".
Then we'd have to turn down a different street because the model would never get tired, we would.
It was all we could do to pass one. Some we couldn't.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 11:38 pm:

My uncle would refer to that vehicle as an "Oatsmobile"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration