Old Photo - A Gathering On The Prairie

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - A Gathering On The Prairie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 11:27 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 11:57 am:

the first car is an overland,looks like the one i bought last week.but it is not, it is a 1911 mod 53 40 hp i don't have one yet!!!!.the fourth car is a 1912 mod 61 45 hp i have 2 in parts . thanks jay. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 12:01 pm:

having looked some more i think the first car is a 1911 mod 50 and i have one.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 12:07 pm:

Fifth car from the left looks like a Chalmers - many clues including the upright position of the crank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 01:16 pm:

overlands had the crank up also,ford was about the only one that let it drag in the mud lol.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 01:46 pm:

Looks like the Ford in the right rear is a 1911 Torpedo or open runabout.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 04:51 pm:

Charlie S, When I first glanced at the picture, my first thought was "That looks like the Overland that Charlie just bought!" Thank you for the confirmation.

Great photo!
Thanks all.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration