OT Maybe...Selling parts online

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Maybe...Selling parts online
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Graham Lloyd on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 12:15 pm:

I have boxes of parts for Falcons, GTOs, and other cars that I want to sell. A lot of NOS and used as well. Other than ebay, anyone here know of a good site that I can list them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

Local Craigs list. I know someone that has a lot of different car items and it works for her

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 02:47 pm:

go on Facebook and join a group like model T parts...or Model A trade...theres alot of these groups. The buys are better then ebay.
And it's better th C.L.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 02:50 pm:

The H.A.M.B. is the perfect place to sell those parts:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/

Scroll down to the classifieds and post your parts for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 04:07 pm:

Graham, I've got a good friend who had a new 67 GTO and still buys and sells parts for them. He isn't a member here, but if you send me your email address, I'll see he gets it, or I can get his email address and pass it on to you.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration