Richmond Homecoming

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Richmond Homecoming
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 08:36 am:

The Richmond Homecoming continues to grow into an event you won't want to miss. We have expanded to three days, June 4,5 and 6. The first two days will be for touring areas of interest around Richmond, Indiana. Saturday will be the prewar swap meet which has more than doubled in size from last year. We have Joe Bell coming to demonstrate pouring Babbitt and line boring an engine. The Greater Saint Louis chapter is bringing their take apart car, they say they can put it back together in 10 minutes! The 1918 Fordson will again be running and we will be sawing wood with a Model T! Many prewar cars of all makes will be on display as will be many Model Ts. A silent auction benefiting the museum, rides in Model Ts and tours of the Depot district will be going on. Of course the Tin Lizzie will have food available and Ullerys will be making homemade ice cream. Saturday evening we will have a barbeque dinner at the Firehouse. Come and be part of the fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 08:53 am:

I'm planning on going, sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:46 am:

I will be there. last year was great cold and windy but it didn't stop the fun!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 04:04 pm:

Tim, I don't know how to receive a PM. My email is Jerrybkramer@gmail.com. My wife is in charge of the weather for those three days and says it will be nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 04:58 pm:

Jerry. Glad to see it is growing. If the swap meet can grow to at least two days Ill be able to haul all the way from Arkansas. One day is just too short for long hauls. Till then the Homecoming is still on my bucket list to at least come and visit ... Jerry the PM message you receive in your normal e-mail, should have the senders e-mail address listed in the message, usually toward the middle to bottom part of the message. To reply to a PM message, you have to manually send a e-mail to the sender. You can not just hit reply. If you just hit reply it goes to "Chris@noreply.co" and there is no one there. Keep up the good work on the Homecoming. I hope to be there soon...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 09:20 pm:

I may have time to do two blocks if some one wants to do their own I will show them how, you need a fresh ground crank and we can cut it to what ever it measures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 09:26 pm:

I would love to attend the homecoming, since it isn't too far from here. Unfortunately, Saturday the 6th is my granddaughter's annual dance recital and if I am not there, my grandfather's license will be revoked. In addition, I am leaving the next morning to head to an Air Force reunion of a bunch of guys I served with 50 years ago. Maybe next year.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 10:17 pm:

Is it necessary to get reservations for the bar b que Saturday night. I have sent e-mails to Barbara and Jerry and have yet to hear back. Maybe one of them will read this and respond.
Thanks for doing this event. We are looking forward to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 10:42 pm:

Doug, this year will be even better! Look forward to seeing you. So happy you will be attending.

Barbara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 10:44 pm:

Tom, yes. Please make reservations for the Saturday night barbeque. I can get you reserved. How many will be in your party? The cost will be $15 per person and you will pay at the door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 10:47 pm:

41 swap meet spaces reserved so far, and more to come!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:00 pm:

I have 2 of the swap meet spaces reserved and a good size contingent of the Greater St. Louis group is coming up Friday to be there Saturday. We are doing 2 show with our rapid assembly car show, 10 and 2 are the scheduled times for the shows with disassembly about 1 hour before each show. Hope to see you there.

Steven

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:09 pm:

I might be back that way in time to attend .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:11 pm:

And we are VERY excited about that. We so appreciate the Saint Louis Chapter coming to show their talents. Here is to hoping you can beat the amazing record you have set for assembling the Model T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:12 pm:

Freighter Jim: Hope you can make it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:58 pm:

Tom, We have you down for 10 spots for the dinner. Boy, you must really like barbecue!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 04:40 pm:

Good! And I do and the group I have listed does , too.
See you in a few.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 01:51 pm:

I need two seats for the barbeque please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 02:35 pm:

okay! Will get them reserved. Look forward to seeing you again.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration