Old Photo - A Kid In A Fordson And........

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - A Kid In A Fordson And........
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 10:54 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

"The leader of the pack" ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

There's gotta be more to this story.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 02:54 pm:

"Fordson" has the pulling power of twenty Model T's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 07:49 pm:

Twenty three? Unless the one in the back is pushing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 07:57 pm:

Looks like the real thing, reflections, shadows and control lever positions all different on each T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 08:03 pm:

I've come back to this photo a couple of times and I still can't make up my mind if those are T's or TT's. What do you all think?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 12:41 am:

TTs. I can see just enough of a few rear wheel tires for me to think so. Also, black era high radiators with flat board firewalls? I had read many years ago that Ford sold the commercial chassis (both T and TT) either with or without fenders and cowl. I do really wonder where these are headed to? They look like they have some sort of temporary seat or box with a back for a driver. Very interesting photo. Thanks all!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 01:42 am:

Is that a Tudor at the back doing all the pushing?
[Or a TT with cab?]
From here I can see the shadows of the camera, the camera man and his helper as well.

Manuel in Oz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Trevan - Australia on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 03:33 am:

-I think it;some kind of union strike at the Ford plant.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 09:06 am:

There is a little sign on the front right chassis. Half of it is shown. The top word ends in "ALE" with the Ford logo underneath. Too bad the whole thing wasn't visible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 10:15 am:

Totally weird. Promotion shot of some kind?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Johnson on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 10:55 pm:

Looks like a "pyramid" scheme to me!
Regards to all

Dick Johnson

Ps: sorry I couldn't resist! Me bad........

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration