Model T Ford Club of America Logo Needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T Ford Club of America Logo Needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 02:00 pm:

I'm working on a project for the Orange County Model T Ford Club for the Model T Ford Club of America. I thought I would snag the logo from the Vintage Ford magazine but the version there is too low quality for the project we are working on.

Can someone send me a nice clean high resolution version of the logo depicted below? It should be black & white, line art with no colors or grey tones and at least 3" in diameter.

An example of the logo needed is below.

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 03:07 pm:

I forgot to add the file format needed. Anything that will print is OK, I'm going to print it on a laser printer and do some additional work on it. JPEG, TIFF, PNG, anything.

Can anyone help? I would like to run the job this afternoon or Friday at latest to keep the project on schedule.

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 03:53 pm:

Why not call the MTFCA head office?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 04:08 pm:

Paul -

Doe a Google search on Model T Ford club of America and select images.

You might be able to find a logo that is not grey scale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 04:17 pm:

Maybe cut the logo from one of these!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 04:35 pm:

I do not hear as well as I used to so I try to avoid talking on the phone. I'll call if I have to.

I did a web search and found nothing better than what I had.

The Willamette Valley image has the right logo but I need it is higher resolution.

We're working on a worthy project that will be worth getting the highest quality image we can.

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 04:37 pm:

Ya know, if I could just get a good sharp image of the Coupelet I could typeset the rest myself.

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Allen on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 04:51 pm:

Why does it have to be boring black & white?

Why not grey scale or even color? If we are going to do it, why not do it right the first time?

Imagine the U.S. flag in black & white...!

Just MHO.

Regards,
Jon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 05:34 pm:

Sent you a couple of images by email.

Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 01:59 pm:

We still need some good art. Does anyone have a good LINE ART version of the Couplet? I can generate the rest myself but NEED to have a good sharp line art version of the Couplet.

I already have greyscale & color versions and they simply will not work for this project.

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

Thanks to everybody that sent logos or offered help finding something that would work. In the end, we got two different images that will do the job. I'll see some of the other folks involved in the project and we'll make a selection tomorrow.

Thanks everybody!

Vintage Paul

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration