26/27 door mystery continued with photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 26/27 door mystery continued with photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary R. Bussell on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 02:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 03:53 pm:

Gary, Where is the rest of the story? Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 04:09 pm:

Maybe this?

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/541353.html?1431629150

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 04:37 pm:

He said it was a mystery

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 04:50 pm:

Maybe the rest of the mystery is.....Where is the rest of the Model T? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary R. Bussell on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 05:45 pm:

I had to down load photos almost separately so there are several posts. The rest of the story begins just prior to this post. Photo of the body attached. The only rust is at the bottom of the rear center section.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 06:01 pm:

Gary, when you put several pictures in a single post, usually only the first two or three will show up in the preview, the rest will only show up as a small symbol. But don't fret, the other pictures will show up properly in the final posting. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 06:02 pm:

Gary,

I see your a new poster to the forum. Welcome and I hope you can some good old ribbing because I always make smart comments with no ill will intended just trying to have fun.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration