Luray, VA Mid-Atlantic Pre-War Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Luray, VA Mid-Atlantic Pre-War Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ginom on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 10:00 pm:

The Mid-Atlantic Pre-War swap meet in Luray, Va is now ongoing until 4PM Saturday, May 16th. There are about 24 vendors, with a great selection of old parts, several cars for sale, and fun for all. The weather forecast is almost perfect. Please join us in beautiful Luray, VA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco - Winchester Va. on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 10:32 pm:

Very nice meet at a great location, met and talked with friends new and old, no strangers around when old cars are the subject! This could really grow to be a large event, the weather was perfect and the fields were great...and I even found a few goodies!! There was also a trailer full of interesting stuff for sale from the Luray Cavern collection....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Magyor-Northwestern, Pa. on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 12:51 am:

Here are some of our photos. Great time and worth the drive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 07:33 pm:

I spent the day there and came home with some great stuff.. it'll definitely be on the calendar next year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 08:02 pm:

I had a great time. Thank to the guys that helped unload my truck.There's alot of good stuff here for Saturday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Doty New Salisbury, IN on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 07:42 am:

I came in from southern Indiana and had a great time and found some parts for my Ts. Many thanks for Dennis and his crew for putting on a great swap meet in a great location. I will definitely come back again next year.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration