Old Photos- 11 Some TT's and T trucks in Oz.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photos- 11 Some TT's and T trucks in Oz.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 06:10 am:

Unfortunately my computer, for reasons best known to itself, has rearranged all of the photos in the file into alphabetical order. I will try not to double up on photos, but that is a possibility with the new order.,Dane.

Caption- "1918 T Model Ford truck with load of rams on way to Moree Show. Truck has solid rubber rear tyres. Taken on 'Carlton' Stud - Walgett, NSW"

Caption- "1927 Model T Ford truck - Cessnock, NSW"

Caption- "A family with their Ford T Model utility. Their home and farm buildings in the background."

Caption- "A Ford truck belonging to Bob Smith, carrier, Flemington."

Caption- "A group of men sitting on the tray of a buckboard, possibly at Yacka. According to a researcher, the vehicle is a Ford Model T, dating from 1913 or 1914."

Caption- "Archibald Simpson standing with staff outside his butcher shop Redcliffe ca. 1922"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 08:29 am:

Dane, if you have a Windows machine, you can re-sort your files by opening up the list of files in Windows Explorer, view details, then click on the header for the category you want them to be sorted by. For instance, clicking on "date picture taken" will sort the files by date in ascending order. If you want them in descending order, just click on "date picture taken" again.

If you prefer to view the files as icons or thumbnails, you can still change how they are sorted by right clicking on an open area in the file list and clicking on "arrange items by".

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 06:46 am:

Thanks Mark. I had forgotten all about that way of doing things. Because they are all downloads, I used the 'Date Modified' listing and adjusted accordingly.

Many thanks,
Dane.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration