CL Alert - 1915 Touring With Ever Ready Top

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: CL Alert - 1915 Touring With Ever Ready Top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 08:17 am:

This is an awesome car and I hope that the seller ends up finding a good home for it as he wishes. I don't like posting ads on here right away in case someone is trying to work a local angle, but looks like the ad was originally posted a month ago.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/4975544134.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 09:46 am:

That car was discussed on the forum within the past month or two. There is at least one thread, possibly two. If I can find the original thread, I will post it. No luck so far.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 09:49 am:

I looked but couldn't find a thread in it either. Wasn't there a car on EBay recently with this kind of top?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:07 am:

Here's a link to the patent data on the top.

https://www.google.com/?tbm=pts&gws_rd=ssl#tbm=pts&q=lover+top+and+converter+com pany

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:12 am:

He wanted 16 k if I remember right, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 08:53 pm:

Dan,, yep, that's the one.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration