One of my favorite Henry Ford quotes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: One of my favorite Henry Ford quotes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrett on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 10:08 am:

As a sales and marketing guy for many years, I'm still amazed at ole Henry's wit, insight, and marketing instincts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 10:53 am:

Mine is "Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 10:58 am:

"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses", and that my friends is why he only got 22 horsepower out of the Model T, when with aftermarket parts, you could get three times, that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 01:07 pm:

I have 2: "They'll buy what I sell them" and "Your Fired"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 01:59 pm:

Mine is:

"Quality means doing the right thing when no one is looking."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 02:01 pm:

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't- you are right."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 02:23 pm:

My favorite quote about Henry Ford came from Will Rogers, " It'll probably be a hundred years before we know if Henry Ford helped us or hurt us but he sure didn't leave us where he found us."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson Absaroka County on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

James,

I have had that one in my profile for a while.

Faster Horses reminds me of the the Tom T Hall song.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 03:13 pm:

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

Kirk, thats the first thing I thought of too!! Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money!!!! Words to live by since my divorce :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 06:39 am:

Having a son who suffers from severe Bi-Polar disorder, I like this one......
"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." Henry Ford.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration