1903 Ford /Chasing Classic Cars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1903 Ford /Chasing Classic Cars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 02:38 pm:

Any one catch last nights Chasing Classic Cars? Man it must be nice to have a few schenkels to toss around! A friend ships the car to England to enter it in the 60 mile London to Brighton race. Wayne and hid friend drive. Extreme antiques only. Man they beat the c**p out of the car with multiple break downs, constant over heating and running it on one cylinder. No spoilers here just watch for a re-broadcast. It's a hoot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 04:48 pm:

I saw that episode. Good one—and, apparently, not pre-scripted.

The Discovery Channel does a lot of personality-driven automobile programming, with a plenty of bickering, power-struggles and such, which is very much in keeping with today's "Reality-TV" trend.

"Chasing Classic Cars" is a departure from that formula. _I enjoy Wayne Carini's straightforward TV persona, which is that of a down-to-Earth, easy-going, regular guy with a respectful, professional manner. _I also like the show, "What's My Car Worth?", for pretty much the same reasons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 05:04 pm:

There's still a lot of catering to the 'elite'... It's difficult for the regular guy to get caught up when there's a 'nose problem'. Just pick & choose as Dish Network is able to present the storyline before I have to watch. Maybe it's a guy/remote thing?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Brand on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 05:23 pm:

2 videos from this episode are at:
http://www.velocity.com/tv-shows/chasing-classic-cars/

Andrew

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration