What is this?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What is this?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 05:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 05:23 pm:

I am trying to load pics. all by myself this is the first one! I think I went to small. is this for mag. lights?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 06:36 pm:

Paul,

A little too small to read the writing. What does it say? Also, is that where it is mounted on top of the passenger headlight?

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 08:08 pm:

Better pic. Maybe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 08:23 pm:

It's a dimmer that mounts on the steering column.

I googled Rex Headlight Controller and found write ups on it in period trade journals:

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=rex+headlight+controller&ie =UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gws_rd=ssl

One narrative said it worked especially well on Ford cars. Another said it could be used with all cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 08:44 pm:

Thanks Eric

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 08:54 pm:

This is a subject that has always fascinated me because so little is known of it but apparently early drivers struggled with it for over a decade.

http://forums.aaca.org/topic/176408-early-lighting-laws/?hl=%2Bearly+%2Blighting +%2Blaws

Howard Dennis

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration