Calling Tony Bowker

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Calling Tony Bowker
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 06:31 pm:

Recently, Tony posted that he had some extra long head bolts that he had to buy a quantity of when he was working on a Rajo, and offered them to anyone who needed them. I replied and expected him to contact me with a price, at least for the shipping. Today, I received a package in the mail containing the two long bolts. Tony, if I don't owe you for the bolts, at least I will pay the shipping. Let me know, and thanks a bunch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 07:12 pm:

Aren't Model T folks and forum members GREAT! This is one of several postings I've read in the past few weeks where someone needed something and it arrived at there home with no strings attached.

Thanks for helping each other out in a time of need :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:10 pm:

I will call him tomorrow for you and tell him what you're looking for:?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:12 pm:

Oops sorry misread your post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 12:30 am:

Terry, I sent you an email.
I hope your engine gives you as much enjoyment as the one I built, does to my customer.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration