Swap meet find

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Swap meet find
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Antonino on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 12:40 pm:

Great find at a swap meet in Utah, it had all the caps when the gentleman got there, than some jerk stole one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 01:36 pm:

It always takes a real jerk to do something like that. A friend of mine had a 56 Mercury that was in decent shape at his Dad's place in town. A few weeks later he went to visit his Dad and some kid's (maybe) knocked all the glass out of it. Damn shame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 02:43 pm:

How much did the cans go for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 04:05 pm:

John,
Years ago the restoration shop I ran was next to an apartment complex. Someone in the complex had a 60's fordor sedan parked in the back, and some new tenants moved into one apartment with a four-year-old boy. That kid took a rock and broke out all the windows in that car--and he could barely reach them!
I assume the kid is in some jail by now! Glass replacement exceeded the value of the car. (side glass is expensive compared to windshields)
Wonder what the jerk wanted with that cap--it's not likely to fit anything else.
Modern days. . .. .AAAUGH!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Antonino on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 05:49 pm:

I paid $100 for the set, I was happy with that

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 05:09 am:

Some Jerk and Real Jerk need to meet Jail Cell ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 09:05 am:

You got a great deal on those cans. These sold for the asking price at Chickasha.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration