Original 1915 Coupelet on Ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Original 1915 Coupelet on Ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wightman on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 12:52 pm:

All Coupelet fans, check this one out, I just noticed this on Ebay. wow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371324851298?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 03:58 pm:

I've seen it in person a few times... incredible car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 09:38 am:

Sweet car, major money! No doubt the reserve is at least what the "buy it now" price is. If only I were rich. Sigh. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 04:54 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/540532.html?1431388823

Earlier thread on the same topic :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 08:44 pm:

It's getting close to the end of the auction. I'm surprised there's been only one bid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 08:55 pm:

That's because the serious bidders have their bids loaded on the last second sniping sites, like auctionsniper.com. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 08:59 pm:

Great car! Along with a two pedal two lever touring, one of my favorite cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 09:29 pm:

Rob -- Rumor has it there will be a 2-lever T at the MTFCI National Tour in Branson, MO in July. I'm hoping you'll be in good enough shape by then to come and join us.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration