A little more front brake progress

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A little more front brake progress
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 04:29 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 05:59 pm:

They look really nice.
When can I buy some?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 09:40 pm:

Bob
I have made no decisions in regards to selling these items. What I am thinking about is maybe offering the 2 castings machined plus the special kingpin along with some sketches of the other parts
To soon to really say though

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Penserini - Sacramento Calif on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 11:38 pm:

Beautiful !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Allen on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 11:34 am:

Les,
Where are you on the twin-fire distributor and the Ross steering?
I am expecting to get a twin-fire distributor from Clark Callis soon. It is a VW (Bosch 009) modified with Datsun twin-fire rotor and cap.
Regards,
Jon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 12:54 pm:

I don't know how you juggle so many projects at one time. I try to focus on one until its complete.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 01:09 pm:

Les, beautiful work. Wish I lived closer so I could see your work first hand.
PaulB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 05:10 pm:

Les, how are the Stevens axle tools coming along?

Thanks,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 05:13 pm:

I believe that was Jack P. ramrodding that project ?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration