Lang's BBQ we had a great time!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Lang's BBQ we had a great time!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, May 18, 2015 - 07:13 am:

Saturday went with some Model T friends to Lang's Old Car Parts BBQ. Ken and Sandra drove their '27 coupe 196 miles from Haverhill, MA to my house , on to Lang's and back to Haverhill. Paul drove his runabout from Brentwood, NH to my house on to Lang's and back home. I had the shortest ride, but still did over 100 miles all total. We enjoyed some great scenery along the way.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd9KeiJ1IIY

Driving Forristall Rd, in Rindge, NH, I really enjoy the many stonewalls along this road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, May 18, 2015 - 09:41 am:

Nice video, Warren. Great Model T road. Looks like you were toolin' right long. I like the stone fences too. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, May 18, 2015 - 03:08 pm:

Mike, I was probably doing 30 to 35 mph.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 08:43 am:

Ken, Paul and I a great time Saturday driving our Model Ts to Lang's Old Car Parts BBQ. We want to thank everyone at Lang's for being such a great help keeping all our Model Ts on the road and for their wonderful barbeque!

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06zKSpvFMS8&feature=youtu.be

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration