OT warning labels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT warning labels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, May 18, 2015 - 07:08 pm:

Sorry I couldn't resist sharing this:-) In this day & age where everything has a warning label stating the dangers of misuse and is known by the state of "califunny" to cause reproductive harm,My wife bought a doormat that says "Beware, the dog can't hold his licker!" on the back I found this warning label almost as hilarious as the mat itself. Enjoy:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, May 18, 2015 - 07:24 pm:

I like it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 02:38 am:

I also like it. Some state requirements simply should not be taken seriously.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 07:34 am:

What? It doesn't cause cancer in Californians? It probably doesn't work nearly as well as the old ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 07:54 am:

That's cool! A manufacturer with a sense of humor. What's even neater is, it's actually MADE IN THE USA!! How rare is that?!? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 09:25 am:

Anything made up of atoms can be made to cause cancer in California. Just rub enough of whatever it is on a innocent lab rat 3 times a day for 3 years. :-)
I feel sure that before long bottled water will have warnings on it, "May cause drowning if used improperly."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 09:50 am:

Warning label on Prep H suppository... "Do not take this orally".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 10:31 am:

The State of Idaho causes cancer in Californians, as it is made of silica based soil and OSHA requires all businesses that work with the soil to have an MSDS from the manufacturer of said soil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 11:15 am:

Politicians cause cancer in Califunny!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration