OT - Progress Report on the 6-40

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Progress Report on the 6-40
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, May 18, 2015 - 10:27 pm:

Dean sent these. I was thankful for some good news today. He is fitting the newly poured rods:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gfqbh3nauaaozci/Video%20May%2018%2C%203%2026%2054%20PM.mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 03:14 am:

Looking better and better!
The car's turn now. Your turn next.
Get better fast!
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 06:31 am:

Thanks Wayne. Looks like the car will be ready first...... :-)

And thanks Dean Y. (and to Bruce Van for giving up a weekend to help).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 07:37 am:

That's cool. It looks wild with all the con rods pointing the wrong way.

I would not have before I saw you go through all this stuff with the first K and now this one, but, as a result, I may have to have one eventually. They're absurdly cool and a very good looking car.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration