Gas tank outlet thread

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Gas tank outlet thread
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 10:57 pm:

Can anyone tell me what the outlet thread is on a pre 25 tan
Im not home at this time and i be making a tank for a stationary engine using t sediment bulb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 11:05 pm:

I think it is 3/4 NPT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 12:01 am:

1/2 NPT champion X fits perfectly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 12:30 am:

You are right Dean,thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 12:38 am:

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 09:12 pm:

A spark plug screwed into the gas tank. Sounds like the beginning of a great anti theft device.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 12:00 am:

Well i use a bad X plug as a tank cap on my hit miss engine just enouf air gets in and never smell it venting

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 08:18 am:

Dave..also sounds like a good "self destruct" mechanism!! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration