Old Photos- 16 and Final. Some TT's and T trucks in Oz.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photos- 16 and Final. Some TT's and T trucks in Oz.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 06:27 am:

I seem to have run out of photos for this series, so this is the last for the time being. Maybe future research will bring more pictures to light.

First photo has been posted before, but a long time ago, so it is here again.

Caption- "Barossa Creamery with workers and delivery trucks outside"

Caption- "Work for the Susso, Alexandra District"
(Note- Susso was the name given to a payment, made by the government to otherwise unemployed men during the depression)

Caption- "Detail of a home built gas producer on a farm truck owned by John Edmonds."

Caption- "Charles Clarke owner and operator of Mooloolah Store, ca 1922"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 07:30 am:

thanks for all the great pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 08:36 am:

What a wonderful series of pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 11:07 am:

I always enjoy the many wonderful pictures you find and post! Thank you Dane H.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 11:36 am:

Great Stuff My Friend, Many Thanks !!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration