Mufflers/Tail Pipes, Any Improvement?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Mufflers/Tail Pipes, Any Improvement?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 09:06 am:

I did a search of the forum relating to mufflers and tailpipes for a 1923 and found the most recent discussions were a year or two old. The consensus at the time seemed to be that the stainless pipe by Vern Campbell fitted best, and that there were problems with others. Does anyone know if: a) the Campbell Stainless pipes are still available? and b) if there has been any improvement in any of the others pipes and mufflers on the market?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Green, Dexter, Mi on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 09:26 am:

Charles.
I think they are still available. Can't find Vern's e-mail address, but try e-mailing Vern's wife:

campbell.doris.ann@gmail.com

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 10:15 am:

I have them in stock, Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration