Model t fire truck on CL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model t fire truck on CL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 10:01 am:

http://lakeland.craigslist.org/cto/5015855325.html
I have no connection with this sale but there always seems to be intrest in these

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 10:18 am:

It's always fun to see what's out there. That seat is particularly nice. It would be difficult to match that. Interesting they say "Frostproof". It has no heat pipe to the carburetor. It might be high priced for some.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 10:28 am:

Yeah Frostproof is actually the name of a small town in the middle part of florida.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 07:27 pm:

The posting has already been deleted from C.L.
How much were they asking for it Richard?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 08:47 pm:

It seems like $8750 but I could be mis-remembering. Anyone else remember?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 08:49 pm:

that was the price $8750

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 08:04 am:

Well, being an owner of a TT/Pirsch firetruck, that price doesn't seem too awfully bad. I can't tell for beans what, or if, this truck is any "real" fire apparatus, such as mine is, being a Pirsch. That would make a huge difference in the value if it's just "homemade" from pieces parts. It kind of looks like it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration