Installing oil screen & transmission cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Installing oil screen & transmission cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 02:42 pm:

How do you line up the oil screen and transmission cover so you can put in the screws? Like this:
http://youtu.be/xTU8LMnAmSI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 03:21 pm:

Great video, Steve, what video file editor do you use?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 03:24 pm:

You are a brave soul & must have steady hands to attempt to start a couple "guides" with the abyss wide open like that !

Good idea - I made similar guides to assist in getting the lower c.c. cover located.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 03:29 pm:

Your non stock fuel line routing is novel and clever. I am sure that it would lessen the possibility of vapor lock. Kudos.

As to your locating studs, I use similar to install the headgasket and head.

Well done video; so typical of you. (grin)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 04:50 pm:

Mark, it's iMovie. Came with the machine.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration