OT- The Boy Working his Truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT- The Boy Working his Truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 06:40 pm:

Sizing up the job

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 08:17 pm:

I forgot 2 pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 09:03 pm:

Dan,

You can't start them too young in a Ford!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 07:27 am:

Dan,

I see you posting photos of your Grandson every once in a while and how he is always helping and working with you so here is a offer...I'll trade you two, three even, of my college age summer time helpers for your grandson! I wish I could get them to do half of the jobs your grandson does!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 08:57 am:

Hap,you are right.He is Ford crazy. He likes my other Ford era cars, but likes Ts the best. Dennis, thanks for the offer, but no thanks. He is hanging on me now telling me we have to get going because we are running out of time to work. Got to go.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration