Partial Upholstery Panels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Partial Upholstery Panels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

I bought a 1921 Touring top kit from the JV GROUP about 5 years ago and am just now installing it.

I need a new seat back and the two rear side panels as they are in bad shape.

The seat back has kind of a cross grain pattern with vertical stitches 3 inches apart.

Can they be purchased separately from any source?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 07:55 pm:

You would have to find out what material it is and who they got it from and if it's still being made.

(Message edited by Will_Vanderburg on May 20, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 07:57 pm:

you could ask Classtique if they would make just the parts you need, but I doubt it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 08:09 pm:

Elizabeth will make up partial kits to your specifications. About a year ago, I asked her if she would do a partial 26-27 coupe kit, as my brother didn't need the headliner. She obliged, but my brother hasn't gotten that far on the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 09:28 pm:

that's good to know that she will do that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 09:46 pm:

Jim,
Call Elizabeth 1-866-669-6604 or elizabeth@estepp.com ,she will take care of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 09:59 am:

Elizabeth has sold the business to Mike Francis. I met Mike at Chickasha, and he is a fine young man. I have already dealt with him, and I'm sure he will carry on the business as before. The phone number is 800-208-9032. He worked with Elizabeth for four years before taking over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ED Henline on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 10:14 am:

Call Don Jenkins with Joe's Upholstery 301 662 5006

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 01:59 pm:

ELIZABETH SOLD THE BUSINESS!!!!
Is nothing sacred??
I would have expected this kind of news to have it's own thread & a big announcement.
Same address, or are there other changes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 02:07 pm:

David,ask the nose,that Knows. 800-208-9032.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 09:23 am:

David, Mike Francis is the new owner now.

Go to the classtiqueupholstery.com website for more details.

Here are a few of the basic facts from that website.

Lino Lakes is just north of Minneapolis/St Paul

Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Central Standard Time

Classtique Upholstery
6961 W. Shadow Lake Dr.
Lino Lakes, MN 55014

Phone or Fax: (651) 484-9022
Toll Free: (800) 208-9032
Email:mike@classtiqueupholstery.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 10:49 am:

Yes

But Elizabeth is still working, but in a different way. She and her husband are now doing mobile installs, using the kits that her former company still makes.

She told me this in Jan, and looks like fun for her and her husband to travel and to also help Model T and A's get new clothes :-)

So if you have a group of T'ers who need work on site, or club function, just pay her way and get on site installs. Pretty neat!

Here is her new website:

http://www.class-it-up.com/

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration