Dam McEachern's web site link

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Dam McEachern's web site link
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 12:07 am:

Does anyone have his website that you can share. I think I saw one time he had some pretty nifty new wire wheels and I wanted to see them. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 12:25 am:

Don't believe Dan has a website.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 12:28 am:

That will give you some direction........ :-)

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/193439.html?1298940762

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 01:01 am:

I would think 2 cam gears together with the crank gear sliding forward would keep full contact between the crank gear's teeth and the cam gear.
it would also allow for a lot more advance/retard.

I put a set, maybe two, of Dan's small drum brakes on a few years back.
I know one was an early twenties touring. Maybe '24.
They were cable operated, worked quite well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 09:56 pm:

Thanks for the help I was looking for some wire wheels that look similar in style to the buffalo type and somewhere I saw pictures of wheels that I thought were being produced by Dan. They are much more petite than the 26/27 ford wheels. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated thanks john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 10:12 pm:

Ok my oldtimers disease has subsided and I realized that it was not Dan but John Mclaren's website. Sorry all for the confusion.
http://www.mclarenmfg.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 06:01 am:

John,

It is easy to make a " Dam Mistake " ....... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 06:50 am:

Oh my Jim, I didn't even notice that. To all especially DAN no malevolence intended, please forgive me.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration