Rear wheel bearings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Rear wheel bearings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Dachenbach on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 03:17 pm:

Is there any trick to packing the rear wheel bearings? I plan to use Mobil Synthetic grease.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 03:27 pm:

I use a putty knife,thin one and slather it inside and out.If you have disposable gloves,they save cleanup mess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 04:51 pm:

As Uncle Jack does...slather is the word :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 06:37 pm:

You may find this Steve Jelf video useful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfxWPsF4KhQ

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Dachenbach on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 08:11 am:

Mark, Thanks very much. It was exactly what I was looking for and answered several of my questions. It looks like I have a greasy hand afternoon in store but at least I am confident that it will be done correctly now. Thanks again everyone. Doug

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration