OT - St Louis Model A Club Start-Up Party

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - St Louis Model A Club Start-Up Party
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 08:21 pm:

For at least the last 18-20 years, the local chapter of the Model A Restorers Club has held their annual Start-Up Party. It was started by the late Terry Oberer ("Mr. Model A" in St. Louis for decades) and held at his home in Byrnes Mill. After his death, it moved to a location in St. Louis County.

Every year, they choose a car that hasn't run in years and get it running. Many years, they have been true basket cases. This year, it looks like is wasn't that big a challenge, but it still takes some work. Here is a video that was posted on Facebook:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWe8Ex_aWTI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 09:04 pm:

Neat video, thanks Dick! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 09:40 pm:

Mark, I was a member of the local Model A club for many years. Good bunch of people. I dropped my membership when I started cutting back on expenditures. The Startup Party was always a great event.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration