Coming back to the Demountable Lug thread....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Coming back to the Demountable Lug thread....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 07:13 am:

I have contacted two major suppliers (Lang's and Model T Haven). Neither have these.

Mr. House in TX was kind enough to send me a few but they were too large, obviously for a much different wheel.

Are there any other hoarders out there that have these? 1 inch tall, by 1.5 inches wide at the top.

See this thread for pictures:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/533734.html?1431573285

THANK YOU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 07:40 am:

I should have some. Will check tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 07:06 pm:

I looked and it seems I have none like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

Thanks for looking, Royce, I'll keep digging around other places.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 07:30 pm:

Is there a community college in your area that has an nc machining program. If so they might make you some as a class project for a donation to the school using your sample for a model . You could also sign up for an NC machining course and make them your self. A third possibility would be to get Joe Bell to have some cast out of ductile iron.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 07:57 pm:

I do not know the answer to that. I can check

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration