Question about AC brakes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Question about AC brakes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 08:37 am:

Hello All,

A few months ago I bought a second hand AC brakes set for the 1922 Roadster. The lining isn't very clean and I am willing to replace it. Are these linings available somewhere or can I use the 2566D lining for the 26/27 emergency brakes.

Thanks
Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 09:29 am:

I bought a length of "green gripper" lining from Chaffin's, it works great. It comes by the foot, I bought ten feet, which is more than enough to do two sets of brakes. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 10:23 am:

Another option is brake lining material from McMaster-Carr

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration