1920 Model T Depot Hack for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1920 Model T Depot Hack for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Larson on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 02:09 pm:

1920 Depot Hack (27 transmission). Engine and transmission less than 500 miles since overhaul. Aluminum pistons, hard valve seats for regular gas. Wood & upholstery less than 5 years old. Rocky Mountain Brakes. Good tires. Many awards from car shows & parades. Appraised at $14,400. Runs great.
Depot Hack $10,450
Trailer includes storage box, new tires, 12V winch $1,000
Keith Larson
(619) 339-5347
See more photos at http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5018721315.html
8310 Nelson Way, Escondido, CA 92026
1920 Depot Hack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 03:12 pm:

I am withholding my first reaction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 05:59 am:

John,

Does the image make you " H * R N E Y .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 12:05 pm:

Ever hear the phrase "tailgate trombone"?

When early New Orleans jazz bands performed on horse drawn wagons, the trombone player sat facing the rear on the back of the wagon so there wouldn't be any interference when maneuvering the slide.

Much later, Wingy Manone and Johnny Mercer wrote a song called "Tailgate Ramble."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FugHxJsSQSw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 05:34 pm:

I love old style Jazz! (I sure miss Turk Murphy)
That looks like a few people having good fun! That is one of the things that a model T is all about.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 07:30 pm:

This looks like something I may be capable of building as a project !

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration