OT Five things you shouldn't do with a hot rod

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Five things you shouldn't do with a hot rod
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 02:41 pm:

http://www.gearheads4life.com/columns/5-things-you-shouldnt-do-when-you-see-a-ho t-rod-on-the-road/

Somewhat appropriate for Model T's, I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 02:50 pm:

I agree Tom. The only thing on the list of five I have not personally experienced is need to roll down my window to answer a question, and that's only because my TT doesn't have any windows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 03:19 pm:

Roadster don't have winders to roll down but if you would look at the spare tire or the radiator there is a big 1927 there hummm what do you think that means?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 03:30 pm:

I kept watching for a classic car but i never saw one!! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 03:57 pm:

How many times has this happened to us all. The honking is the worst I think. Pretty loud in an open car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Bracknell United Kingdom on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 05:28 pm:

Coming back from an event, my wife dozed off in the front of the 09 ( Ts are a comfortable ride!). This is a LHD car in the UK, so she's sitting on the outside, no door. Van overtakes, honks rights beside us, wife wakes up and stands up, I just reached up, grabbed the back of her collar and yanked her back onto the seat. I am beginning to think about some sort of seatbelt.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration