I need the contact info for Jeff Jones and Gator Gould.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: I need the contact info for Jeff Jones and Gator Gould.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 05:05 pm:

I'm trying to locate these guys. They had some part's at the Luray swap meet I am interested in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 05:35 pm:

Gator's contact info is in the Vintage Ford,don't know the other fellow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 06:58 pm:

Jack... as offensive as it may seem, I'm not a member of the mtfca...! Gasp! So I'm hoping someone could actually provide me with an email address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 07:15 pm:

Research the MTFCA home page. Look for CONTACTS. You will find Gator's email on that page. WHY NOT JOIN? IT'S CHEAP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 08:42 pm:

Call Gator at 251 765 2677. Leave a message he will return call J Eric Gould Monroeville, Al

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 09:14 pm:

Warren... Thanks for the phone number.
John... I was a member about 10 years ago. I'm a member of the HCCA, the MTFCI, along with being a member of other clubs related to hobbies I have. I just had to draw the line.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 10:04 pm:

I didn't intend to embarrass anyone,just protect Gator's privacy.Sorry. James ,please consider rejoining.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration