Amazing 1920's video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Amazing 1920's video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 08:32 pm:

Dodge video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq2jY1trxqg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 09:25 pm:

Im sold. Where do I order one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 09:40 pm:

I see they had to stop and replace the oil they lost when rolling it over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 12:56 am:

Dont forget to wind the windows down on each door before you flip it over!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 01:59 am:

If that video was in real time it'd make a lot more sense.
That Dodge has something like a 19:1 reduction in first gear.......I have a '25 so I know.
By the time I can shift from 1st to 2nd the car is standing nearly still!
Of course it wouldn't be quite as much fun in real time........ :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 09:08 am:

Wise one in the room said to me "And you avoid gravel roads"...hmmm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration