Genuine Ford "Montier" for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Genuine Ford "Montier" for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olivier CHABANNE on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 02:12 am:

Bonjour,

Just for information, authentic Ford "Montier" is on sale June 14 by OSENAT in France.
I know this car, which is very well restored.

http://www.osenat.fr/html/index.jsp?id=21963&np=3&lng=fr&npp=150&ordre=&aff=5&r=

http://ford-t.jimdo.com/ford-t-montier/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 06:39 am:

Olivier,

Thanks for sharing this beautiful car with us. The video has great shots of this car running and all the photos are fantastic. I also noticed in their sales brochure that a 1931 Ford Model A Coupe is listed as well as all types of automotive collector items. Looks like it will be a good auction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Martin on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 09:08 pm:

This car has an important history and the estimate is entirely reasonable, a bargain even at Euro25k to 35k, (to convert to $US add about 10% as the exchange rate is currently 90cents = 1 Euro).
So what is a complete running T worth? $10k? What is good one worth with attractive body, all restored and running? $20k? But now add in that history and it becomes a lot more valuable. The Montier Fords were sold to amateur racers who could maybe not afford a Bugatti, but what would a basic complete Bugatti fetch today? $500k? And one with significant race history? $Millions.
If I had $50k to spend right now I would be bidding that's for sure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Martin on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 09:17 pm:

And don't forget everyone, my book on this car, and Charles Montier's story is still available for $20 including postage cost. For more details contact me direct at cmscarstuff@bigpond.com or see page 16 of the Vintage Ford Vol49 #5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Martin on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 02:47 am:

The photo loaded in a strange place; anyway, that was supposed to read;
page 16 of the Vintage Ford Vol49 #5 from September/October 2014.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration