1927 Roadster seat riser color

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1927 Roadster seat riser color
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 02:15 am:

My car is currently painted green and I am preparing to paint it Gunmetal blue. Is the seat riser supposed to be black or body color?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 02:26 am:

I think it was in the body when it was painted, it's riveted in place. So I'd say body color.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 04:49 am:

Thanks Roger. Mine was screwed in. Do you know if rivets should be small headed like on the sill plates?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration