OT--Rat Rod for the "Wealthy Set"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT--Rat Rod for the "Wealthy Set"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 07:56 pm:

See the pics for it's gone:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1927-Ford-Model-T-/321671016767?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&forcer rptr=true&hash=item4ae516313f&item=321671016767&nma=true&si=GU9TDkV106LBtyakKcf3 yHUM8es%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 08:04 pm:

Well it a gone done (?) deal!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 08:42 pm:

Looks like a fun jalopy to me. The gas gage is just like the original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 08:52 pm:

Its not my "cup-of-tea", but you could not build it for near what it sold for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 08:57 pm:

You could pretty that thing up and make some good money at weddings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 10:31 pm:

I guess they had to destroy two nice cars to make that thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

If you read the ad, they cut and moved the rear half back to add the seats, so I would say they only modified one body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Mokelumne Hill, Calif. on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 10:48 pm:

The term "rat rod" is widely mis-used.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 10:53 pm:

I would call the touring a custom modified not a rat rod. While some may not like rat rods, I have seen them made with junk we would even think about using and some even have some artistic merit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 03:04 am:

Definitely NOT a "Rat Rod"--for one thing, it's too nicely finished! It's "just" a custom car with most of a T body on it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration