A Trackson on E-Bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A Trackson on E-Bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 10:26 pm:

Looking at farm tractors on e-bay i found a Fordson with the Trackson conversion in Isanta,Mn.I have no connection other than 15 years ago i bought a nice 29 town sedan in Isanta!! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 10:55 pm:

how about posting a link

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 11:07 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fordson-Tractor-withTrackson-Conversion-and-Original-Ste ering-Crawler-/331562884764?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d32b01e9c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 11:09 pm:

That looks like a fun toy to play around with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 08:59 am:

That nearly in my back yard. I'm really tempted. It would look much better sitting next to my shop than the WD Allis that I bought and never use for anything.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 09:10 am:

Go for it, Eric! It looks surprisingly complete. I suspect that most of these have had lots of parts robbed from them in the past. Sell the Allis to pay for it, then put a blade on the front and use it to clear your driveway in the winter. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 09:14 am:

Looks like somebody changed the intake to a downdraft carb. All the orig Fordsons I have seen have vap setups. It appears to be low hours also, notice holes in the hitch, not worn oblong.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 09:51 am:

Sorry about no link,i'm not very handy! Bud.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration